Many people think that all BB creams are the same and they suit every skin type. However, this is a total misconception. There are BB creams for every skin type. If you want the best results, then you should choose the cream that is especially made for your skin. If your skin color is light, then these are the BB creams that would be perfect for you:
1. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 in #13 Milky Beige & #21 Light Beige: This is one of the best BB creams for light skin. The formula is perfect and the coverage varies from intense to medium, depending on the way you apply it. Applying and blending the cream with the fingers works the best. If you have extremely fair skin, then shade #13 will be perfect for you. If you have moderately fair to light skin, then choose shade #21. You can also mix a little amount of each shade to get the perfect color for your skin tone.
2. Dr. Jart Renewalist Beauty Balm: There are many BB creams under Dr Jart. However, Renewalist Beauty Balm is the lightest and therefore is recommended for people with light skin. It offers full coverage and feels like foundation. It has SPF 40 and active ingredients such as zinc oxide, titanium dioxide and physical sun blockers. This cream is easier to blend and apply with a foundation brush than with fingers. It makes the skin glow and look very healthy.
3. Dr. Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm: This is another wonderful BB cream for everyday use. The color is a little darker than Renewalist Beauty Balm. However, the formula is intense and it blends on the skin in the perfect way. If you opt for the ‘no-makeup-look’, then this is the perfect BB cream for you. It adds a tint of moisture to the skin.
4. Juice Beauty CC Cream: This is another wonderful BB cream for people with light skin. It has a very light coverage and has great nourishing/moisturizing/SPF benefits. However, it has a slightly strong smell.
5. Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream in very light: You need to apply this BB cream with a foundation brush, else it won’t melt into your light skin perfectly. It gives a decent light to moderate coverage. This color of the BB cream is just right for people with light skin.
These are the five BB creams that you can try if you have light skin. You would look gorgeous when you choose the right BB cream for your skin type.